Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hating the test

This PVE test is just not fun, can barely get myself to play right now.  Decided to open some tokens, but will still hoard all tacos, heroics and legendaries.  Here is a list of things I got of note.
3* Sentry
4* Thing
3* Bullseye which I needed
3* Doc Oc
3* Thor from a 2* level
3* Mystique
3* Daken
3* Magneto
3* Beast
3* DD
3* Cyclops
3* Falcon
3* Bullseye
3* Bullseye
Some of these added levels and some will get turned into ISO.  Will defnitely champion Squirrel Girl, I have 4 of her covers in queue now.  Squirell Girl Championed and 4 levels added.
Just decided to open Heroic tokens, really need the ISO, not worried about throwing away a few covers for ISO.
Patch
Loki
3* Human Torch
She-Hulk
Kamala Khan
3* Thor
Iron Fist
3* Storm
made about 20k ISO from all the covers and levels added to Champions.  Now to open some Tacos.  I get 4*'s so rarely from tokens I might as well see what I can get.  19846 ISO before tokens.
3* Magneto
3* Daken from 2*
Legendary Token
Red hulk purple which I need
Sentry
3* BW from 2* BW
Scarlet Witch
Patch
Sentry
Patch x 2
Punisher x 2
Legendary Token
Blade
3* Human Torch from 2* HT
Got a 5k and 10k ISO prize and a bunch of 1500 ISO prizes. 91096 was the final total after all tacos, made just over 71k ISO after all was said and done from tacos.
Just levelled Sentry, now I just need the 7500 ISO to level him.
Wound up with 12 Legendary tokens, no sense in opening them since I don't have the ISO anyway.
Got a couple more tokens today, 3* Black Widow from a Standard.  Championed Sentry and got that sweet Legendary.  393 CP and 13 Legendary tokens. You can add 25 CP from the terrible test to the total, 418 is good.  Not even sure how that happened.  Plus I get 25 more in a daily award in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment