Friday, April 1, 2016

Going for a Champion with standard tokens

Decided to burn through the standard tokens, wanted to get as far as I can with ISO cause I have 2 Gamora covers and 1 of them is about to expire.  Only make about 17k ISO, but it will get me closer.
Will post anything special, got a few 2 *'s to add levels to for more ISO so far. 1k ISO for 2* Thor, 1k ISO for 2* Wolverine, 2* BW gave 50 HP, 2* Storm gave 1k ISO, got a green 3* Bullseye from a standard and I needed it, 2* Thor was good for a Heroic token, 2* Ares gave 50 HP, just opened 10 standards in a row and got 3 3*'s and 7 2*'s. got another 3* Bullseye wich I needed, Rocket and Groot gave 1k ISO for the level, have a 3* Iron Man in the queue, may have to champion him next.  He is greatly improved.
A few more, 3* storm was good for 1k ISO, 2* Mags got me 1k ISO, 2* Wolverine got me a Patch cover which got me 500 ISO. Over all a good hall, may open a few more event tokens just to add to the ISO glut.

No comments:

Post a Comment